By joining us you can support local wildlife
What are the benefits of membership?
- The satisfaction of helping to conserve our countryside for future generations
- Twice yearly Newsletter
- Map of local walks
- Practical workshops for children
- Instructive guided walks for all ages
- Family membership for £25
- Single membership for £15
- Students and Concessionary membership 65+ years £10
Ways to Pay
|Family Membership||£25.00 every 12 Months.||Select|
|Individual Membership||£15.00 every 12 Months.||Select|
|Senior Citizens and Students||£10.00 every 12 Months.||Select|
A regular annual standing order (our preferred method). Please contact us at email@example.com for further details.
Cheques payable to East Keswick Wildlife Trust and sent to the following address along with the completed membership form:
East Keswick Wildlife Trust
c/o Mrs. T. Meadley
14, Allerton Drive
Need more Details?
If you cannot find the information you are looking for or have a question about East Keswick Trust membership, please check the Contact page for more details.